Call Center Agent
Summary of Primary Responsibilities
Process reservations for clients, through telephone, regarding our tourist services in Vieques & the Caribbean. Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives. Seize opportunities to upsell services when they arise. Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- *High school degree
- *Previous experience in a call center and/or customer support role, highly desirable
- *Experience and/or education in tourism, a plus
- * Fully bilingual, written and spoken. (Please do not consider this job if you are not really Bilingual/English - Spanish)
- *Able to work flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends
- *Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- *Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- *Computer literate
A & P MECHANIC
* A&P Mechanic is required to maintain the airworthiness of aircraft and all their components while in service or while undergoing overhaul and/or modification.
*Work according to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and company regulations and procedures.
*Thoroughly perform inspections and preventive and / or corrective maintenance as assigned, and ensure maintenance activities are performed correctly in compliance with FAA requirements.
*Must be able to perform work in a safe and on-time fashion.
*Ensure efficient utilization, quality of productions, and cleanliness of facilities, among others.
* Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license, valid driver's license. Three (3) years of experience, preferable in BN Islander Cessna 402C and Azteca. *Verifiable line maintenance experience required.
*Ability to analyze and interpret procedures, manuals, and FARs; and write legibly, to complete forms/paperwork as required.
*Candidates must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English and Spanish languages.
*Ability to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends and days off. Must be able to relocate to Vieques.
*Background Check, and Drug Screen required for all successful applicants. *Among others.
*Must be able to perform in variable weather and environmental conditions, bend, stoop and crawl in tight, restricted spaces including fuel cells and aircraft belly areas.
*Push, pull, lift and hold aircraft parts and components weighing up to 50 lbs.
*Assembling, disassembling, repairing, or installation of parts and components from a sitting, standing, bending, squatting or overhead position.
*Move and climb stairs, ladders.
*It requires walking, standing and moving 90% of the time. Among others
Please send resume to: email@example.com