Location: Culebra - CPX Airport
The core responsibilities of the Delivery Driver is loading and unloading packages from an airplane and to/and from a vehicle. Driving a vehicle to transport packages in a safe, efficiently and timely manner; while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. He will represent VAL in a professional and effective manner increasing customer satisfaction.
Load, unload, packages from an airplane and to/and from a vehicle and organizing them to help expedite for the delivery.
Loading, transporting, and delivering packages to clients or businesses in a safe, efficiently and timely manner.
Driving to deliver customer packages to different addresses and through different routes following time schedules.
Complete logs and reports, and send them by email.
Valid driver’s license.
Must provide a safe state chauffeur record.
Able to lift and least 50 pounds.
Ability to communicate effectively must have tact, initiative and good judgment in dealing with the public.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Able to work flexible shifts.
Working Conditions: The delivery Driver is a position which work environment is highly physical. This position involves working in the outdoors, exposed to a wide range of environmental elements; and walking for the majority of the shift and traversing stairs regularly; and lifting packages regularly that may weigh as much as 50 pounds.
Counter & Ramp Agent
Location: Culebra - CPX Airport
Responsible for making each of our flights a pleasant experience, providing daily excellent service to customers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: planning, assigning and coordinating activities related to reservations, passenger services, ramp and freight services, aircraft clearance according to the highest levels of safety and efficiency. As Ramp Agents load and unload baggage, direct all departing and arriving aircraft, operate ground equipment and vehicles, service the aircraft, communicate with flight deck and fellow workers, all while maintaining safety and security of the ramp. Performs ensuring operations are consistent with federal, state, and company policies and regulations.
* High School Diploma or GED. Customer service or sales experience and/previous airlines experience, prefferd.
* Valid Driver License.
* Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge.
*Need to pass a pre-employment drug screen and 10 yrs. background check.
* Complete fluency in written and spoken English. Computer literate.
* Able to work flexible shifts form Saturday-Friday, including holidays and weekends.
*Able to perform under pressure and within fixed time constraints.
*Must stand up four (4) or more hours at a time. Frequently required to move, lift, push, pull or reach objects up to
(50) pounds and/or from up to 100-300 lbs. of force, occasionally. Also, must be able to crouch. Require visual acuity including, color, depth perception, and field vision to operate motor vehicle and to estimate distances (perspective).
*Ability to receive and provide information through oral/written communication and to make discriminations in sound.
* Exposure to weather conditions, including hot temperatures and to constant elevated noise levels and vibration.
*Physical coordination. Ability to quickly react/respond physically and mentally to external stimuli.
* Able to learn and follow safety guidelines *Among others.
Use a computer, handheld radios and microphones to communicate with operations and make all terminal announcements. Operate a motor vehicle and a pushcart
Please send resume to: email@example.com