- All reservations must be prepaid in order to guarantee the seats.
Tickets are non-refundable. For a paper issued round trip ticket , the returning boarding pass will be given to you at the check-in.
It most be presented at the counter for the returning flight. If not presented, the customer will pay the full returning price per seat.
- Cancellation has to be made 48hrs in advance by the credit card holder by contacting our office during operational hours. If the customer and/or Vieques Air Link, Inc. cancel the services the ticket will be valid for one year from the date of issue. Further use is limited to available seats on operational days.
- The cancellation fee is 20% of the segment tariff per passenger. Changes of times or dates are subject to availability and have a penalty of $15.00 per
segment per change.
- Not OK-show passengers will loose their full ticket. Partial credits for future purchase may be considered if seats were sold.
- The check in must be done at the Counter of each station, 45 minutes before departure in Vieques, Culebra or Ceiba, San Juan Isla Grande and St. Croix ; 90 minutes before departure in San Juan International Airport (LMM). Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your seat.
- Vieques Air Link. Inc. do not assume any responsibilities for expenses resulting from failure to departures or arrival times stated not for the failure to make connections to other flights.
- All passengers are allowed 25 pounds of luggage. The excess will be transported on space available only and will be charged at
$1.00 per pound.
One single bag cannot exceed 50 pounds.
- Vieques Air Link, Inc., RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR SEAT AFTER CHECK IN , IF BEHAVIOR REPRESENTS A THREAT TO THE SAFETY OF THE FLIGHT. (Ex. Too sick or drunk, with a nervous breakdown, etc.)
- Vieques Air Link, Inc. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS DUE TO MOTHER'S NATURE SUDDEN CHANGES AND ANY OTHER SITUATION WHICH MAY BE PARTIALLY OR TOTALLY OUT OF OUR HANDS TO SOLVE IN ORDER TO PROVIDE OUR SERVICES.
- Flight times and fares are subject to change without notice.
- All flights will be closed 30 minutes before departure. Walk up passenger may be accepted after this. This will be handled by company personnel only.
- All flights may have one or two stops before final destination. You will be informed about it at the check in.
- You must inform when making your reservation if you are traveling with animal (s). They travel on cargo; not carry-on. Dimensions of kennel most be provided on your reservation. We accept one per flight.
Vieques Air Link will not carry fire arms in our
San Juan International flights except for active duty Local Enforcement